GODREJAGRO Charts, Analysis and Tips


Technical Analysis

Technical Strength: 2.4 / 10
Indicator Analysis Signal (0 - 10) Chart
RSI (?) RSI is 35.4. According to RSI analysis, godrejagro is technically weak. 1.0 GODREJAGRO RSI Chart
MACD (?) MACD: -1.9 and Signal Line: 3.54. According to MACD analysis, godrejagro is technically weak. 2.0 GODREJAGRO MACD Chart
Simple Moving Average (?) According to simple moving average analysis, godrejagro is in a downtrend. Resistance level is at 484. 1.0 GODREJAGRO Simple Moving Average Chart
Exponential Moving Average (?) According to exponential moving average analysis, godrejagro is in a downtrend. Resistance level is at 487. 1.0 GODREJAGRO Exponential Moving Average Chart
Bollinger Bands (?) %b is -0.0072. According to bollinger bands, godrejagro has hit the lower band which is a negative signal. 1.0 GODREJAGRO Bollinger Bands Chart
Fibonacci Retracement (?) According to fibonacci retracement, price is below all levels. Resistance levels are 475.2076, 485.45 and 495.6924. Support is at 442.05. 7.0 GODREJAGRO Fibonacci Retracement Chart
Average True Range (?) ATR: 14.1 NA GODREJAGRO Average True Range Chart
Average Directional Index (?) ADX is 25 which means GODREJAGRO is in a trading range and there is no trend. NA GODREJAGRO Average Directional Index Chart
Note: Technical Analysis updated at 7PM on every trading day.
End-of-Day Share Price - NSE
November 15, 2019
Open Price 475.0
High Price 476.0
Low Price 468.1
Close Price 470.75
Absolute Change -3.65
Percentage Change -0.769%
Weekly Change -4.31%
Monthly Change -3.1%
Yearly Change -9.85%
52-week high 558.0
52-week low 422.5
Corporate Actions
ExDate Purpose
July 25, 2019 AGM/DIV-RS 4.50 PER SH
July 23, 2018 AGM/DIV-RS 4.5 PER SHARE
See all Corporate Actions
Volume Chart
Real time prices can be delayed by 20 minutes. Prices are refreshed from our server automatically after 1 minute. If NSE real time price is not available then BSE real time prices are provided. Volume displayed might not be correct..

Fundamental Analysis

Beta (?)0.641
Confidence in Beta6.67%
Whenever available, consolidated financial results are used. For details, see here.
Stock Deliverable Quantity and Daily Volatility
Indicator Analysis Signal (0 - Strong Sell, 10 - Strong Buy) Chart
Deliverable Quantity (?) 15 November 2019: Deliverable Quantity:3.7e+04 NA GODREJAGRO Deliverable Quantity Chart
Annualized Daily Volatility (Spot Price) (?) 15 November 2019: Daily Volatility:0.2999 NA GODREJAGRO Annualized Daily Volatility (Spot Price) Chart

Announcements

November 05, 2019 Reply to Clarification Sought GODREJAGRO: The Exchange had sought clarification from Godrej Agrovet Limited with respect to announcement dated 10-Oct-2019, regarding the acquisition of additional 11.03% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited, Subsidiary Company, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited from 62.97% to 74.00%. On basis of above the Company was required to clarify following: 1. Nature of consideration - whether cash consideration or share swap and details of the same; 2. Industry to which the entity being acquired belongs; 3. Brief details of any governmental or regulatory approvals required for the acquisition; 4. Objects and effects of acquisition (including but not limited to, disclosure of reasons for acquisition of target entity, if its business is outside the main line of business of the listed entity); 5. Indicative time period for completion of the acquisition; 6. Brief background about the entity acquired in terms of products/line of business acquired, date of incorporation, history of last 3 years turnover, country in which the acquired entity has presence and any other significant information (in brief); 7. Name of the target entity, details in brief such as size, turnover etc. 8. Whether the acquisition would fall within related party transactions and whether the promoter/ promoter group/ group companies have any interest in the entity being acquired? If yes, nature of interest and details thereof and whether the same is done at "arm's length"; 9. Cost of acquisition or the price at which the shares are acquired;. The response of the Company is attached.
April 11, 2018 Disc. under Reg.30 of SEBI (SAST) Reg.2011 Vora Soaps Limited For and on behalf of Promoters & Promoter Group has submitted to the Exchange a copy of disclosure under Regulation 30(1) and 30(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011.
See all Announcements

Board Meetings

Date Meeting Date Purpose
October 24, 2019 November 04, 2019 Financial Results To consider and approve the financial results for the period ended September 30, 2019
July 18, 2019 August 02, 2019 Financial Results To consider and approve the financial results for the period ended June 30, 2019
See all Board Meetings

Get Clearnifty's Android App.

Get clearnifty on Google Play
Get clearnifty on Google Play